AirMagnet Survey is an Enterprise level wireless site survey software solution used by network professionals for mapping, planning and designing 802.11n/a/b/g/ac wireless LANs for optimal performance, security and compliance. This wireless 802.11ac site survey software calculates the ideal quantity, placement and configuration of APs for a successful wireless LAN deployment.
- Industry’s only professional and USB-based RF interference wireless spectrum analyzer software for the Wi-Fi band (2.4/5/4.9 GHz).
- Confidently rule out any radio frequency (RF) interference-generated impact on WiFi network performance and maximize wireless interference troubleshooting efficiency.
- Minimize wireless network interference troubleshooting effort and time by not having to interpret “squiggly lines” or manually match classification patterns, and instead be powered by the industry’s largest classification database and auto pattern recognition that helps identify any RF interference source in the world.
- Maximize your AP infrastructure investment and wireless network performance by choosing the strongest and cleanest Wi-Fi channel without RF interference.
- Accelerate deployment projects and minimize expensive wireless LAN performance impact due to RF interference sources by performing simultaneous Spectrum and Wi-Fi analysis in a single site survey walk through via integration with AirMagnet Survey PRO.